Just a few random things to post about....
* After 4 wks of working with a personal trainer, I lost 7 lbs, 2 inches around the waist (and I am sure I lost inches around my legs and arms..so I will have to figure that out later)..and I lost 3% body fat. I am not working with him this month, but I am sticking to the same meal plan and still working out hard! My friend Jacque and I are going in the mornings, and I love that! I love how energized I feel during the day ( well except today I am tired..haha) and that its done and overwith and I don't have to worry about it at all the rest of the day. 

* Alexa is 3 months old today! While I am excited for her to reach each fun stage..Im having a hard time with the time passing so fast! Chayse started teething at 3.5 months and had his first tooth and 4 months. Im not ready for Alexa to have teeth! Maybe she wont get them so early like Chayse. She is doing so good though. She has the biggest smile and is doing it more and more. She loves to smile at her brother, and I swear she is just laughing at him inside! For a couple weeks she started waking up between 2 and 3 in the morning..but last night slept til 5:30 am..so hopefully the phase is passing and she will be back to sleeping all the way through til 6:30. Her hair is getting longer and lighter and I found that I can put a little elastic in her hair. Its so cute cuz she has this little pony sticking out the top of her head! I love it!

* Chayse was doing really well with potty training..and now he isn't. He will go once in awhile, but most of the time he throws a huge fit. I even got the blue toilet tablets that you put in the tank, and it turns the water blue. I thought he would love it...and he did love it for one time..and now its back to square one. I am trying not to push it..but its so frustrating how he will do it so well and then just stop. I dont want to drop it..but I dont want to pressure him! What to do..what to do...any suggestions?
* Last but not least..as I had said in a previous post that we are doing some rennovations in the condo. It's a work in progress for sure. We got the kitchen/family room painted, got all new appliances, and got a cute new table and chairs set. We are still planning on redoing the cupboards and replacing all the hardware. SO I have a few pictures of the process and the kitchen thus far. Thanks to my brother in law, Travis...who did most of the work! He did great!







7 comments:
Your kitchen looks great Nicole! How fun to have new stuff.
Good for u on your weight loss!!!Your house looks great too.
BTW, Chayse is totally normal with potty training, just try not to push him..when he is ready, it will just click. Ayden was the same way. So were all of my nieces and nephews. Silly kids:)
I LOVE everything you have done! It looks so good.
Way to go on the weight-loss. For having a baby only three months ago it's VERY impressive that you can do all that!
Hey congrats on losing 7 pounds!! That's hard to do, so good for you! And I love your kitchen table...and the way you decorated the room! Super cute!
And advice about the potty training...it sounds like you are doing all the right things. Madi was the same way, and then about 2-3 weeks ago it just clicked...but she still has accidents a few times a week!
Nicole it's so fun to see your blog. Do you do digital scrapbooking? Your heading is so cute! Is there a certain website you use? You have a beautiful family, your kids are darling! Katie's number is 208-830-2477.
I love how your places looks. I want a new kitchen table so bad. I love yours. I can't wait to see it in person when I come visit.Whenever the hell that is!!!!!)
Nicole, wow, your condo looks lovely. Way to go. I am glad we are friends now, I have been wanting to get together for a while and do something. It was nice, even though it was short. I sent you an invite to our blog.
Linds
Post a Comment