Thursday, May 8, 2008

Book Tag..Im It!

Jacque tagged me!

So here it goes:
A) pick up the nearest book
B) turn to page 123
C) find the 5th sentence
D) post the 5th sentence
E) tag 5 (or more) people

The book is called "Faraway Child" by Amy Maida Wadsworth (Very good book, I recommend it!)

5th sentence on pg 123: "To calm Kaye, and to hopefully calm myself as well, I started singing ' I am a Child of God.' "

Yes..this is a calming song. Good sentence.

I tag everyone who wants to do this!

2 comments:

Brandon & Amber said...

Hey there do you want to design me a page? I decided that it takes me forever each time I try to then I just give cause it takes too long and Ashlyn has to help and that is always no good. So ya talk to you soon! Love ya

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest page! I am going to have to hire you to do my blog. This has been my first attempt so I am not good at it. Your kids are adorable. I hope that we can see you soon.