Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Wow! How lucky am I to be a Mom?

Especially to these two!
My sweet husband and my two little ones took me out to a Mommy's Day breakfast at Village Inn this morning! We love the breakfasts there!



My little Chayse! How I love the way you make me smile and laugh and feel young again..as you entertain me daily with your new phrases, creative ways of pronouncing things, and your constant praising of how "great" I am and how much you love me. You "broke" me into motherhood, and somehow I got lucky to have such an easy going little guy!



My darling Alexa! The day you were born, I felt even more blessed to be a mom. My life seemed so much more full. Tears filled my eyes as I looked down at you, hoping and praying I could help to mold you into a beautiful honorable woman someday. Every day, you give me a new reason to smile, and I love how sweet and innocently you look up at me with such love in your eyes.


I couldn't ask for better children!


To my amazing husband! I don't know if I tell you enough how thankful I am, that you took my hand and embarked on this journey of parenthood with me. You are the most amazing father and your kids adore you.

We are so thankful for our mothers, grandmothers, sister's that are moms, sister in law's that are moms and friends that are moms. They are all great examples in our lives! We love you!
( I love this picture of Chayse and Alexa, but it keeps uploading sideways and I have no dea how to fix it! SO crank your neck and see the cuteness! :) )

P.S. Click here to find out what Brandon and the kids got me for Mother's Day!
I love it and can't wait to get all my songs transferred and even download a couple of movies to watch on the way to Boise! Thanks and I love it!

5 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

You look Gorgeous in these pictures. And your family is beautiful. What a lucky mom.

Jamie said...

Hey,you look so happy and great! Thanks, Happy Mom's day to you:)

Jenn said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so stinking awesome!!!! you look GREAT!

Christy said...

What a fun surprise! You look beautiful Nicole! Happy Mother's Day yesterday too!

Jacque said...

I am so glad you got to have a fun Mother's Day!! Those are adorable pictures of all of you!