HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY!!!
Today, three years ago, I m
arried an amazing guy! I cant believe its already been that long! I guess time flies when you are having fun right? Our first three years together has definately been something I never expected! Marriage is one of the hardest but most rewarding things I think we get to experience in life! With a 2 yr old, a baby girl on the way, both of us doing school and working..life can definately get hectic..but at the end of the day..I know Brandon is the one I am supposed to be with, and I couldn't imagine life with anyone else. He is su
ch an amazing dad and husband, specially lately for putting up with my pregnancy hormones haha! He has a really kind heart and would do anything for us and his family and friends! I dont think I tell him enough how much I really appreciate all that he does! I love him so so much and am looking forward to another great yea
r of marriage
! Love you honey!

2 comments:
Yay!! Happr Anniversary. I hope you guys have a wonderful time tonight. And hopefully you will get a foot massage.....O la la!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope it was a good one! LOVES
Post a Comment