
I debated on whether or not I should reveal what a total dork I am, but oh well! So long story short, I recently was given back a lot of my things that I thought were long gone, from my mom's old apartment! The apt manager was nice enough to contact me 4 1/2 yrs later and tell me there was a storage that had some of my stuff in it! SO anyway, I got back my old cd case, that had a bunch of cds in it from high school! This morning on my way home from dropping Brandon off to work, I was flipping through and found this old Backstreet Boys CD! Oh my heavens, you better believe I popped that cd right in and Chayse and I started bustin out to "Backstreet's back...ALRIGHT!" Chayse got a kick out of the cd, and it was fun to take a stroll down memory lane! Walk with me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb-q1XPNr7M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb-q1XPNr7M

No comments:
Post a Comment