I'm a little late on posting about Thanksgiving, but better late than never! We had a great time down at Brandon's brother, Justin's house! They built a new house that was finished this summer and felt it needed a "christening" with a family event! Thanks for having us! There was a lot of yummy food, and I definitely ate way too much! That's what Thanksgiving is for though right? I love this time of year and being able to spend time with family! We just all sat around after stuffing ourselves and talked and watched a movie and of course the guys had to go play their rounds of intense Ping Pong. You never know who REALLY wins because they always come upstairs boasting of their skills, and how "no one can beat them!" I didn't really take many pictures..but here are a few that I did take! Excuse my child's messy shirt! He is a messy eater! Haha!
(Chayse didn't have much interest in the picture!)
(Chayse didn't have much interest in the picture!)
(The little ones at their own table for Thanksgiving!)
( I caught Brandon stuffing his face before dinner! :) )
(Eating some yummy pie!)
(Chayse and Kai...best buds!)All in all...I'm so thankful for family and the love and support they show for us! I missed being with my side of the family at my grandparents this year, but we definitely had a great time with Brandon's family! Thanks to everyone for all the hard work they put into making it such a fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment