Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanks Honey!

This weekend I came down with the flu. It started a little bit on Friday night but hit me full force on Saturday. I was in bed ALL day! I haven't had the flu while being pregnant before, and I must say its not enjoyable. You not only feel like you want to throw up all day, and then to have the little one attempting to play soccer w/ your stomach..Just doesnt settle too well haha! I felt so so guilty because literally I couldnt do anything, I couldn't even laugh w/o feeling like I was going to lose it! I felt horrible because I was supposed to watch Dylan for the afternoon, and there was just no way I could! Around 3:30 I got enough energy to get in the bath and fell asleep afterwards for a bit..I felt functionable..then I when I tried to get ready, it all came flooding back..and knocked me back into bed the rest of the night! My husband was so wonderful! He waited on me hand and foot and took care of Chayse all day long! What mother doesnt love a day off? Though it would have been nice to be under other circumstances! I just really appreciate how sweet he was and how well he handled our little 2 yr old's demands all day long! He is such a great dad! Chayse is a lucky little guy! Luckily when I woke up this morning, I felt a ton better! I was so starving because all I had yesterday was some bread, crackers, popsicle and applesauce...which felt like nothing since I am pregnant! We headed to Angies around 8:30 for some yummy breakfast and walked around Smiths Marketplace looking at rugs and what not..it proved to be a little too much too soon and I came home and crashed on the couch. I am feeling much better right now..and am thankful this didnt happen during the week, for Thanksgiving! God was watching out for me! Lets cross our fingers my little family doesnt get it!

No comments: