Well everyone, as of Tuesday I am finally 28 weeks and in my 3rd trimester! Yahoo! I haven't given a pregnancy updated in quite some time, so here it goes! Everything looks great with the baby! She is definitely getting bigger and is constantly kicking me to let me know she is in there! I had my glucose test on Tuesday, and everything came back fine, except for the fact that I am pretty anemic (low iron). So, I get to take fun little iron pills, and hopefully that will help with my energy levels! I also had to get Rhogam shot because my blood is RH-, which from what I can understand from the doc, will create antibodies against the baby's blood, unless I get the shot to prevent it. If anyone knows better, let me know..cuz that is what I could understand! I am having problems AGAIN with my sciatic nerve, making it hard to walk by the end of the day! Its pretty hard with having to run around after a 2 yr old, but we make it work! :) My sweet husband gets off work and takes over if Im not feeling well. The further along I get, the bigger she gets, and the more it hurts! Its all worth it though, to see this beautiful little girl here in the next few months!
So, its up in the air as to when lil Alexa will make her appearance. I have had two premature babies so far, with no apparent reasons causing it. My first pregnancy was ended at 36 wks, and my second at 35 wks. They haven't run any tests to see why I have premature babies, but I guess it isnt any reason too obvious! I guess thats just when Heavenly Father feels like they should enter into this world! Its crazy to think that if Alexa is on Chayse's schedule we will have another baby in 7 wks! We are hoping she gets on her own schedule and can at least make it until 37 wks, or if we are really lucky..FULL TERM! (This is such an unkown term to me!) It was hard enough having Chayse in the NICU..I cant imagine having one child already and having to handle a baby in the NICU. We barely left the hospital all 9 days Chayse was in there, and I know that isn't possible when we have Alexa! Luckily, they say girls develop faster than boys, and girls dont have to go to the NICU as often as boys do. ( Case in point: A girl that Brandon used to work with, had her baby girl 6 wks early, and she didnt have to spend anytime in the NICU.)
I have this next week off from nannying, and then I only have two more weeks left until I go on my permanent maternity leave! I will be almost 32 weeks, and decided I should probably get lots of rest and relaxation and some deep cleaning done before she arrives! I will miss getting to hang out with Dylan, and I know Chayse will miss his little buddy as well! They have been such a fun family to work for! I am sure I will still watch him from time to time, which is fine by me!
Well I will keep you all updated as the time draws nearer and nearer! I have my next Baby Doc appt on Dec 10! Cross your fingers she stays in for as long as possible, and that I can still walk by the time I deliver her! :)
So, its up in the air as to when lil Alexa will make her appearance. I have had two premature babies so far, with no apparent reasons causing it. My first pregnancy was ended at 36 wks, and my second at 35 wks. They haven't run any tests to see why I have premature babies, but I guess it isnt any reason too obvious! I guess thats just when Heavenly Father feels like they should enter into this world! Its crazy to think that if Alexa is on Chayse's schedule we will have another baby in 7 wks! We are hoping she gets on her own schedule and can at least make it until 37 wks, or if we are really lucky..FULL TERM! (This is such an unkown term to me!) It was hard enough having Chayse in the NICU..I cant imagine having one child already and having to handle a baby in the NICU. We barely left the hospital all 9 days Chayse was in there, and I know that isn't possible when we have Alexa! Luckily, they say girls develop faster than boys, and girls dont have to go to the NICU as often as boys do. ( Case in point: A girl that Brandon used to work with, had her baby girl 6 wks early, and she didnt have to spend anytime in the NICU.)
I have this next week off from nannying, and then I only have two more weeks left until I go on my permanent maternity leave! I will be almost 32 weeks, and decided I should probably get lots of rest and relaxation and some deep cleaning done before she arrives! I will miss getting to hang out with Dylan, and I know Chayse will miss his little buddy as well! They have been such a fun family to work for! I am sure I will still watch him from time to time, which is fine by me!
Well I will keep you all updated as the time draws nearer and nearer! I have my next Baby Doc appt on Dec 10! Cross your fingers she stays in for as long as possible, and that I can still walk by the time I deliver her! :)

1 comment:
YEAH! Praying that she keeps on cooking in there! Can't wait to see pics of her though. She will be sooooo beautiful!
Post a Comment