Sunday, November 25, 2007

Novemberfest

This is the first year I went to Novemberfest here in Logan! Let's just say its good I exercised a little self control and didn't spend TOO much money! Of course I did have to buy a few things for Alexa! Here is the website of one of the craft stations that was there: Daisies N' Dots . The girl who runs this website is so darling and has the cutest things on her website! Here are the things I bought from her and can I tell you, I am so so excited!!! ( This is the Mommy Cover I got for nursings, except for mine has pink polka dots! )( This darling Pacifier Pod from JJ Cole, which I was told is a necessity! You can get this here)


Also, my friend Heather's sister had a darling booth at Novemberfest as well! She sells darling little bracelets, headbands and bows for little girls! So, of course I had to get some for Alexa! Her website is so darling, go visit it at babytrendz.com
Here is what I got from her!

Darling interchangeable headband w/cute little bows! I cant wait to bring Alexa home with her new chic accessories!




1 comment:

Steph said...

So cute! You are going to have the best dressed newborn girl coming out of the hospital! I LOVE it!