Since Brandon and I's condo only has two bedrooms, we have had to improvise until we move into a bigger place. I didnt want to have the baby's crib in Chayse's room, for fear of her waking him up all night. Luckily, these condos have pretty big rooms. We re-arranged our furniture in our bedroom so she will have a whole wall to call her "Space". Here are a few pictures of the future princess's "space".
Tried to get the best view possible!
A little better view on the detail of the bedding
Her cute little mobile!
I painted these letters and frames for her.
We will still have her clothes and dresser/changing table and armoire (sp?) in Chayse's room, along with his furniture, but like I said..luckily the rooms are big right? :)
Tried to get the best view possible!
A little better view on the detail of the bedding
Her cute little mobile!
I painted these letters and frames for her.We will still have her clothes and dresser/changing table and armoire (sp?) in Chayse's room, along with his furniture, but like I said..luckily the rooms are big right? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment