Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged

Tegan has tagged me!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
* Freshman year at CHS
* Hanging out with my friends
* dealing with my dad's divorce
* had just recieved my first kiss on my 14th bday!
* hangin out with my family!

5 things on my To-Do List today:
* Chayse's dentist appt (done)
* Visit mother in law after her surgery (Done)
* Watch Private Practive (not yet)
* Make a couple of baby shower invitation samples for Shelley (not yet)
* Give Chayse a bath (not yet)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
* Invest for future
* Pay off car and student loans
* Buy a house
* help out family members
* Go on a shopping spree

5 things I'll never wear again:
* white high top sneakers
* pegged pants
* tie dyed patterns
* Overalls
* binkini

5 favorite toys:
* camera
* Laptop
* Scrapbooking items
* tetris game on cell phone
* photo editing programs

5 people to tag:
*Stephanie Johnson
*Jen Anderson
*
*
*( I dont think anyone else looks at my blog haha)

No comments: