Saturday, October 20, 2007

Chayse's Room

The previous owners of the condo we live in, had the master bedroom painted in this horrible way. It was khaki with goldish colored sponge over the top. Maybe it went well with their things, but DEFINATLY not my style. So finally after a year of living there, we finally got it repainted to a darker khaki color with NO GOLD! Chayse's room was just plain white, and I couldn't stand his white furniture on white walls! So we painted his room the same color. I should have taken before and after pictures, but what a difference the change of color made in Chayse's room. Now all the white furniture is Baby Alexa's and Chayse got a new toddler bed, and then Tegan was so kind to give us Peyton's dresser that they didnt need anymore, to go along with his bed. So here are a few pics of his room repainted and his new bed. (We still have to bring up his dresser). I havent put anything back up on the walls really, because we are still unsure of how we are going to arrange all the furniture. So more pictures will be coming once we get it all arranged into Chayse's side and Alexa's side!(Note: Im not one to decorate with posters, but if you knew how much Chayse LOVES Shrek, you would understand the light in his eyes when he got it from his Uncle Brandon for his birthday. Ofcourse I had to put it up! :) )(Ya, the walls are lookin pretty bare!)

No comments: