Monday, October 1, 2007

Fun Baby Shopping!

Ever since I found out we were having a little girl, I have had so much fun buying stuff for the little princess! Its so different buying stuff for girls, than boys! I almost needed a refresher course, though I am a girl myself! Well, a shop-a-holic was released and I told Brandon to say goodbye to our life savings! Once I started, I cant seem to stop! Here are a few of the fun things I have bought lil Alexa, besides the mounds of clothes...



Aren't these just too cute for my
little baby girl? I fell in love these
when I found them at the store..so ofcourse I had to get them!





I am also very excited, because ever since I found out we were having another baby, I have been looking at crib bedding. I found a way cute one for boys that I absolutely fell in love with here. So, if anyone you know is having a boy, so them..its just too cute. Anyway, I look and a bajillion girl bedding sets, and found some that I liked, maybe even really really liked...but I couldnt find anything I couldnt live without! So, I had heard that Kmart was having a sale on their strollers, and so I went to check it out. I decided to look at the bedding, though I seriously doubted Kmart would have anything to offer, specially because no one else did. Well lo and behold..I walked down the aisle...and the heavens opened and the light shined down on the MOST PERFECT bedding set ever! It was the one and only...I knew right then and there...it was the one for my little girl! Here is a picture that I took of the packaging with my camera...but I will for sure post one when I get everything set up.

Its just so perfect, and the exact colors I was looking for! Yes, maybe I am a little too excited about this..but what can I say...its all new and exciting to buy for a girl!

No comments: