Sunday, October 14, 2007

Awww the Smell of Fall!






I just have to share about this absolutely fabulous smell from Bath & Body Works. Let me start off by saying I have been craving ANYTHING pumpkin, from the smell to the taste! It all started when Starbucks came out with their seasonal Pumpkin Spice drinks! Oh my heavens, I am addicted. Then I was craving a pumpkin pie really bad at my dad's house a few weekends ago, and the addiction/craving has continued from there. I have always LOVED the smells of Fall and Christmas, but maybe since I am pregnant this holiday season...Im obsessed! The family that I nanny for had a pumpkin spice air wall flower from Bath & Body Works, and needless to say I am in heaven all day long smelling it. Well I had to get one of my own! I go to B&B Works, only to find out they are out of the Sweet Pumpkin Spice wallflowers, and wont be getting anymore in becuase they are bringing in their Christmas scents. I wasnt too happy because HELLO..we just STARTED fall! Why are they already doing away with the fall scents. She did happen to have the oil in my beloved scent, and explained that the oils are just as good if not better at giving my home the ultimate smell of Fall. So here is the equation she gave, me that will give you the same homely feeling of fall, that I now get to enjoy every day!




= The Perfect Autumn











No comments: