Tuesday, December 9, 2008

IQ or lack thereof...

I seriously sometimes wonder about my IQ level, and if at times..I even have one.
Last night I was boiling some noodles and needed to check if they were done. I stuck my fingers in the boiling water to grab one...
Luckily I have nails and my IQ kicked in before my fingers got too far in, so I avoided any serious burning.
Seriously, who does that? Me obviously...

6 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Haha, that is so funny. Not funny that you almost got burned but just funny. I have done things like that before. It makes you wonder where in the heck your head is. Yesterday I put some left overs in a container and then went to put the container back in the cupboard. Duh!

Christy said...

lol! You are not alone! I do weird things or "dumb" things all the time too! It's a good thing you can laugh about it!

Tegan said...

haha.....That is so funny. I have done tons of stupid stuff like that.

Amanda said...

that is really funny. at least you were attempting too cook. I gave up.

The Jensen's said...

Ha ha ....I do stuff like that all the time I have put milk in the cabnet peanut butter inthe frig. And I have donr that with noodles! thankfully you have nails to give ya a minute to relize what you just did. I think it being a mom and having to many things on our minds.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I think anyone with children can say that they have done stupid things like this...I do them all the time! Our minds are just a hundred other places and we are always multi-tasking!