Monday, July 7, 2008

Weight Loss Update

Well, I am quite proud of myself! Since I walked out of the hospital with Miss Alexa I have lost a total of 30 lbs!!! In the month of April I worked with a personal trainer and then decided to continue on my own. In that month I had lost 7 lbs and I think that is the last time I updated you all. Since then I have lost 11 more lbs! I still have a little more to go, but Im so happy that after letting pregnancy weight get the best of me, I am getting it off and feeling great! :)

6 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so awesome! I'm proud of you.

Steph said...

YOU ROCK LADY!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Brandon & Amber said...

Nicole that is awesome! Congrats!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Awesome friend!! Congratulations!!

Christy said...

That is AWESOME!! wow! I am impressed, you motivate me! Oh and your new blog is so cool! I love the design!

The Ringer Family said...

WOOOHOOOO! Way to go! I didn't really know you before you had Alexa so I had no idea about your workout - that's awesome though, and good luck with your Wii yoga - let me know how it works!