We got quite the kick out of having Alexa "chase" her brother. Chayse sure loved it too! They seriously adore each other. Whenever we are in the car..she will stare at him and smile for as long as her little eyes will stay open. He is the ONLY one who can make her belly laugh and she doesn't like it when he leaves her side at times. This morning I was getting ready and she was just hanging out on the floor by my bathroom and she started getting fussy..then Chayse came in and she stopped right away and just grinned at him. He kept coming in and out to bring his toys in my room..and every time he left she got a pouty lip and started to cry...and the second she saw him...life was good again.
I love that they love each other so much.
P.S. Though it looks like she is flailing about...she was loving the whole thing. Haha!

4 comments:
so cute, it's just the best to see brother/sister love, isn't it?
Hi friend, yes I love love my header!! I added your ad too. I want you to show me how to change the template because I think I am almost there, just not quite :) see you next weekend!!!
Sibling love is so sweet. About the potty training- Luke finally really got it down at three. He does tend to hold it way to long and accidents happen. Just can't stop playing to take care of business. Age was the key though. The night time is slow getting better, but unless he is one of the 1% of men that still wet the bed at 18 years old, I plan on that going away soon too. haha
That is so cute! I'm glad they have so much fun together! Sorry it took me awhile to respond, this summer has been crazy! I haven't touched my computer for nearly a month! I was feeding Adelyn just at nights, but when I just went in for her 6 month check up the doctor told me to feed her whenever I eat. Maybe not a whole meal, but at least something to nibble on. I'm still new at this mother thing, so I might not be the best one to ask:)
Post a Comment