She is doing so great! She is eating baby food now. She loves her fruit and she doesn't mind peas but hates carrots and sweet potatoes. She is drooling like no other and chewing on everything in site, so Im pretty sure she is teething. She is sitting up on her own now. She finally got the hang of sitting all by herself without any support yesterday! She hates laying down now. She has only rolled a couple times, I guess she feels like she doesn't need to get anywhere right now. Sitting up for her is just fine! :)
Here are a few pictures I have taken of my little sweetie! We were having a little photoshoot the other day. She is so patient with me! :) I love that she will do it because Chayse is smart now, and doesn't give in to my photo shoot ways anymore.

"Not too fond of the sweet potatoes Mom!"

Give me the dang binky!
This is her "poop" face. I had to post it..it's hilarious! She gets all red in the face and its a pretty intense process haha!
Look at those baby blues! I love her pretty eyes!

3 comments:
man, you are so good at blogging. It amazes me. It looks like you guys had a real fun 4th.
I had the same 4th of July shirts for my boys. hahaha Luke gave me that same face for the first couple times of a new flavor, but i just kept shoving it in. I never had very good luck with Green Beans with either of my boys. How fun for Alexa to be exploring the new flavors. Love all the faces.
Heather
Your little ones are so adorable! You guys have made some really cute kids! Looks like you had a fun 4th.
Post a Comment