Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The time has come...


to start planning Chayse's 3rd birthday party!


Chayse LOVES Handy Manny and watches it daily. So of course he wants a Handy Manny party and of course I cant find ANYTHING as far as decorations! I tried to talk him into others, but nope...Handy Manny is what he wants.


Today when Chayse was watching the beloved Handy Manny show on Disney...there was a commercial about planning a Disney themed party and to go to this website:




It plans out an ENTIRE Handy Manny party! All the ideas for food, cake, party favors, invitations to print and even down to the wrapping paper paper you can print off!


It's like a birthday party in a bag! (Or a website I guess).


Let's just say this made my day!


If you have a party to plan for your child and he/she loves Disney as much as Chayse does..make sure you check it out!

2 comments:

Hokie Family said...

Wow Chayse is turning 3. I guess Luke's 4 1/2. Time is just flying by too fast. That is awesome that you found that website. Simple things like that can definately make my day.

Jamie said...

cool!!!! thanks for the info.