
I know I always talk about how much my kids adore eachother, but here it goes again. Yesterday we had to take Alexa to the doctor because she had a really high fever and wasn't eating. Chayse was worried about her and always has been when she was sick before, or when she is crying. He kept telling her, "Don't worry about it girl, you will be ok. The doctor make you better." He said that when the doctor came in he would save her. Anyway, Brandon was holding her on the table while the doctor was checking her, and Alexa was crying because he was sticking that thing in her ear. Chayse kept smacking his hand away every time Alexa started crying. He was getting very defensive towards the doc. He had to nicely ask me to take Chayse away from the examination table. It was really cute!
P.S. I love how Chayse rarely calls Alexa by her name. He just usually calls her "girl". He says it with so much love..it's just too cute. Someday I will have to take video of his complete adoration for his sister.

3 comments:
Please do. Because that is just about the cutest thing ever! I love that he calls her girl. You have adorable kids. Love you.
how sweet, he's just so protective of his sweet sister and any friends for that matter. What a stud!
I guess we'll see you tomorrow-my place, right?
Hey sorry I wasnt there today. We have to be out of our condo by Tuesday so I have been busy packing and trying to keep Daxton from unpacking:) haha.
Post a Comment