Friday, July 11, 2008

I Heart Ebay!


So I have had my eye on a Chi Straightener for a couple years now, but I just haven't ever wanted to spend $110 on a straightener. Well, I used my friend Jacque's the other night after she did my hair and I just knew I had to have one. I looked on ebay..bid on 3 straighteners and was outbid every time...so I figured the beloved Chi wasn't meant to be in my possesion at the time. Well I got an email saying that the seller of the last one I was outbid on, was offering me a second chance offer for the low low low price of:

$25.00!!!!

MOTHER MAY I!


Of course I accepted that offer faster than lighting! Can you believe it? A Chi will be mine here in the next few days...

I HEART Ebay!
P.S.

My friend Jacque gave me a cute funky new do. Its dark brown with reddish weaved throughout! It was a work in progress but came out fun and spunky! My husband loves it..so Jacque..you passed the test!

Here are a couple pics of the new do..Though I need to get some of the back cuz its way cute and stacked with lots of layers!


5 comments:

Christy said...

I have been wanting a straightner for awhile too, but like you said they are so expensive, the good ones anyway...maybe I should try Ebay! Your hair is really cute too!

The Reese Family said...

I love love your hair! I wish I had straight hair. Congrats on the new purchase! thats awesome you got it for so cheap.

Lindsay Kay said...

It does look great. I didn't know Jacque cut it. Thanks for coming to Jules' birthday party.

The Ringer Family said...

super cute - I'm jealous about that straightner, I think it's going to be on my Christmas list this year, unless I can snatch one on Ebay like you!
Way to go!!!

Jamie said...

Love it! Cute hair style, but I really love your color. Isn't it fun to change your hair???
Can't wait to see you guys??