Monday, July 21, 2008

Girls Day

Usually every Thursday, my brother in law, Travis, has the day off, so he offers to take Chayse out for some guy time and do whatever. Chayse loves going and talks about it all the time! He especially loves it because Travis spoils him rotten!

Well this last Thursday, I wasn't nannying Lil' J..so it was just Miss Alexa and I. It was so fun to spend some time with her. I don't usually get that one on one, unless Chayse is sleeping or when Brandon takes Chayse to work out with him..(Chayse doesn't actually work out with him..no our 2 year old does not have a 6 pack and biceps the size of potatoes)..but usually then..Alexa is sleeping too. Her and I just layed out on a blanket..played with toys...she drooled a lot..I sang a lot..and we just looked at eachother a lot. I am so thankful for that time, because with two kids..its hard to always give one child that undivided attention. Especially as much as the first one gets..because all you do is stare at eachother.

I sure do love my little girl, and love the femininity she brings to our home! Im used to playing with sharks, dragons, trucks, and tigers and spiking his hair. I love and adore playing with my son, and expriencing his interests..but on the other hand I love all the pink, all the cute clothes and the cute bows and headbands.

I love having one of each!

Here are some pictures of Alexa the other day! Love her!

2 comments:

The Reese Family said...

She is such a doll! I want a girl so bad and I hope my next one is. Boys are lots of fun, but there is just something about a little girl! So so fun!

The Ringer Family said...

how sweet, I'm not kidding just 3 minutes ago I was about in tears because I want so bad that 1-1 time with Sequoia that she so deserves and that Brendan always got. How lucky for all of you!