
..to lose all my baby weight! I met with a friend of Brandon's today that is a personal trainer. Some of you may ask why I am training with someone if my husband is a personal trainer. Even though my husband is a great trainer, we don't work really well together in that aspect..(my fault)..so I got set up with his friend Brad, and he seems really knowledgeable and it will be fun to work with him. I will post weekly updates on my progress. I am the type of person that needs someone to answer to til I can get going on my own, to where I just go and work out, and eat really well..no questions asked. I cant wait to get back to "pre-baby body". Anyone who reads this and wants to join me in my qwest...let me know! Its always fun to have a support system to keep eachother going with words of encouragement and when it gets hard..to have someone there to tell you, you can do it and just to keep going! I WILL do this! Wish me luck!

5 comments:
Good Luck! I wish you well. I know how hard it is to stay on a routine, but go for it!
Good luck! You can totally do it! Even going on daily walks with your kids helps boost your metabolism and loose weight!!! I still think you look great though, but I also understand wanting a perfect body!
Good Luck...I would have joined you about 9 months ago... I finally lost mine. Let me know what works.
I really need to do something about that too. Let's keep each other motivated!
You look great Nicole, but I understand you wanting to get back to where you were... I am still trying to loose that last 10 pounds or so, that is always the hardest to get off! I starting training this week-becuase in June I am going to be running a six mile run in Boise...So I will be on a routine too!
Post a Comment