Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Alexa is 2 Months Old!


Alexa had her 2 month check up this morning! She did really well, despite the 3 shots she had to get in her poor little legs! The doctor gave us a prescription for her thrush, which will hopefully end our 3 week bout with it! Here are her stats:

Weight: 10 lbs 7 oz. (50th percentile)
Height: 22 1/4 in (50th percentile)
Head: 14 1/2 in (20th percentile)

So in 6 weeks she has gained 3 lbs 4 oz and has grown 2 inches in length and her head has grown 1 inch. I guess her head is small for her age, but you cant really tell because her cheeks are so huge haha! All in all she is doing great and is healthy!

Look at those cheeks!


Too cute!

Sorry Alexa, you got cut out a little bit!

Chayse loves to hold Alexa's hand!

Giving my little girl kisses

3 comments:

Brandon & Amber said...

Hey Nicole! Alexa is so cute she is looking more like Chayse now that she is getting a little older. Aren't girls so much fun!? Love ya!

Steph said...

What a precious,beautiful family. Honestly those pics are all so priceless!

Christy said...

Hey Nicole! You have such a cute blog!! And those pictures of Alexa and Chayse are just adorable. You have really cute kids. I just started blogging and I love it! I wish I would have started sooner! I am not sure how to do a whoel lot yet, but one day!