So, Im thinking about going private, because I got a really weird comment on my page from someone in Brazil about a webcam or something..weird??? Also, if you put in Chayse's name, its the first hit on google. I have tried to block it so google cant search it, but it still does it! (Anyone who has any suggestions, please come forward.) I don't really want to because I hate it when I stumble upon a persons name and click on it and its private and it drives me nuts, cuz I "think" I may know them, but cant find out. And of course there are the blogs of people who I look at because I used to know them, or went to highschool with them and its fun to be able to check out different blogs...but that aren't ones that I would necessarily contact the person. I wish blogspot was like Myspace or Facebook, where you can request to be someone's "blog friend"...and you can either deny or accept them. Wouldn't that be great? Maybe if enough of us write to Blogspot..they may just make that possible. What do you think? So..I haven't decided yet...but Im thinkin about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't know what to tell ya. I am the same way. I don't want to go private but I hate random comments. I think you are smart to do comment moderation. Then you can approve it.
I understand how you feel! It was hard for me to go private b/c I thought the same thing you did, but I decided to go ahead and go private because I didn't really want random people I didn't know looking at my postings! Kinda creepy when I really thought about it!
That can be a tough one. I went private because I didn't want some random wackos finding my kids on my blog. But I love to look at other blogs and I like it when people I know look at mine. Scary that some random person actually posted a comment like that.
I think not...:)
Post a Comment