I just cant get over how cute my little Chayse is! Yes, I know I say this a lot and I will probably say it a lot more. I just love him and I am so greatful for him! He is definitely going through his terrible two's! There are many times that he forgets what the word "no" means...but yet feels he can use it freely and that I should listen to him. He pinches his sister's cheeks, and tugs on her hair, and takes her binkie and throws it across the room...so on those days..I look at pictures like this one...
and all I can do is laugh and remember how happy he makes me! ( I told him to pose for the camera..and this is what I get haha)
The other day, Alexa was getting really fussy and so I layed her down on the couch by where Chayse was playing, and she was totally fine and was just smiling at him and cooing at him. You can definitely tell she loves her brother! She is always just staring up at him and smiling! I love it!
~*~
A WALK TO FEED THE DUCKS!
Chayse absolutely LOVES going to feed the ducks! He loves talking to them and chasing them all around. It was decent weather the other day, and so we took the kids out on a walk to go feed the ducks. It was Alexa's first walk, and she was asleep for most of it, but did wake up at the end for a little picture!

Here are a few pictures of Chayse and his dad while they were feeding the ducks!

I dont know why, but I love this picture of Chayse and Brandon!


He wanted to touch the ducks and play with them..but he couldn't quite reach haha!


He sure does love to feed the ducks! He is so funny with them! He was chasing them all over the place!
(Here is a video of Chayse feeding the ducks. Please excuse my talking at the end..I couldn't quite get my words out and I kind of sound like an idiot haha!)

2 comments:
TOO CUTE! You have GOREGOUS kids!
super cute pictures
Post a Comment