I decided that as one of my resolutions this year, I want to be a better cook. I can cook. I can read instructions. I can make the same things, pretty dang well. (Ok ok..there have been some flops..but Im not dwelling on that ok!)
I want to be a cook with variety my friends! I want to learn new dishes, try them out on my family, and hope they live through it to tell me whether or not I should give up this whole shenanigan! I start a cooking blog, well...I made it, put on a background, designed a header..(over a year ago)..and its blank! BUT...I will be posting my new found recipes that actually make it in the ok pile! (Just click on the link under my header)
Stay tuned!
The first one will be coming up this weekend!

3 comments:
I love your new blog look Nicole! I have the same new years resolution- to cook more and try more recipes, so I will be checking out yours a lot. I have been trying to figure out the signature thing FOREVER!! And the three columns thing as well. I even went to the site you said, and still couldn't figure it out!! I have spend a few hours trying and with no luck I keep doing something wrong. HELP!!!! :) I love your photo site too, You take incredible pictures!
I am excited about this-it is always fun to have new recipes-expecially when i know some kids like it!!
If you need inspiration visit, Pioneer Woman's cooking blog. I don't know what the link is but its linked from my blog. She is GREAT
Post a Comment