I have a little bug inside me! The kind that makes me want to decorate.
I want these for Alexa's room.

Here is a how to on Martha's website!
http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/article/pom-poms-and-luminarias
http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/article/pom-poms-and-luminarias
and this for Chayse's room...
Here is another tutorial from a fabulous site! http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2009/09/diy-zebra-rug.html
I want to do something like this for my family room or maybe my bedroom.
http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2009/02/fabric-covered-canvas-art.html

2 comments:
Your blog looks great Mine needs a overhaul. When you get a minute you might need to tutor me. Those decorations are cute. They look fun! Get them and I will come see! Your full of talent!!!!
Those are all so cute and fun! I love looking at picture or touring other peoples homes to see the way they decorate. My girls had several of those decorative balls you hang up and just to warn you they get super dusty and gross, so we had to throw them out. But I do love the way they look!
Post a Comment