Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Alexa's First Haircut!

So I did something I didnt think I would do! I got Alexa's haircut! (She had a trim from my friend Jacque last spring, but this was her first, actual, in the salon haircut.) I was so excited that it was getting long and I loved it! I always wanted my little girl to have long gorgeous hair and I patiently..maybe not so patiently sometimes..waited for it to get longer. It was to her shoulders, but today I got this crazy thought to get her hair cut into a bob! She hadnt ever had a haircut and as hard as it was to see her "baby hair" be cut off, I know it was needed. I love it! Its already thicker and I am so excited for her longer thicker hair to come in the future! :)
Awww she make my heart melt and has for almost two years now! Cant believe her birthday is in just a week and a half! Lets party!!!

4 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Oh my gosh Nicole! That haircut makes little Alexa look so much older!!! What a doll! And I can't believe she is almost 2!

Jill W said...

That is so cute! I'm so getting Lilybeth's hair cut now!

Anonymous said...

Does it get any cuter than that? She looks adorable!!

Christy said...

awww...that is super cute!