Its my friend Jenny's birthday on the 25th, and I wanted to do something really special for her! She is a really good friend and is always there for me! She is always so willing to give of her time and friendship! She is a great example to me and I am so thankful to have her as a friend! Love ya Jenny!
So anyways a few of us girls put together a fun suprise overnighter for her! It was 10 days before her birthday so she wasn't expecting it at all! I did tell her that I was just taking her out to dinner at The Olive Garden, but there was really a group of girls waiting for her.

It was so fun to just sit, relax, eat good food and laugh..a lot! We stayed there for about 2.5 hrs, and our waiter was great about us just sitting there gabbin! I think he got a pretty good tip though for his patience! :) 
We had a cake brought out to her and a whole group of waiters singing to her! It was fun! (Well for us anyway!..Jenny blushed a little..but I told her to just clap and sing along because then no one would know they were singing to her! HahThen we suprised her with a room at the Marriott that Jill and I had decorated beforehand! There were 5 of us that stayed over night. We ate entirely too much junk food, and stayed up ENTIRELY to late! I think it was 4am by the time we got to bed! I think we were all paying for it the next day! :)

**I dont have that many pics from that night..Laurel email me over yours when you have a second! Thanks!**
I just got a new camera, a fun little point and shoot Nikon that has a fun little touch screen! Love it, but still trying to figure out all the settings, so the coloring and clarity isnt the best on these pictures. I was having too much fun to sit and figure it out that night!
P.S. Also, a huge thanks to Casey, Jenny's "hunk-o-love"..for helping make all this happen, as well as her parents! Thanks a bunch!

1 comment:
nicole ha ha! love the censors...i must of looked pretty bad :) that night was so so so much fun! for sure gotta do it more. love ya.
Post a Comment