My wonderful friend Shanna came over tonight to help me organize my pantry! It was completely overwhelming me and she is someone who is so clean and organized..I knew she would be the perfect person to help! You should see the amount of cardboard we recycled from that pantry. There...I did my part to help save the world! I recycled! ;) Here are the before and after pictures!
Thanks Shanna! You rock. Next...the upstairs closet! Haha!
Thanks Shanna! You rock. Next...the upstairs closet! Haha!

2 comments:
I need to do my pantry too! and I just had to add this... those are the perfect before and after pictures!! Not only is the after more organized but the lighting is better. I love how weight loss companies do that... the person has always had a total hair and make-up makeover too and its a professional picture not just one taken in the hallway :)
it was a blast!! thanks for the good laughs. Doesnt it make u wanna be an addict and go crazy.....im not a crazy cleaner or organize but it just feels so good after its done it makes u wanna do it more and more!! keep it organized. it looks awesome
Post a Comment