So about a week and a half ago, my sister and I came home to water pouring from my ceiling! Not a fun thing to deal with! Something happened with the plumbing in the upstairs vanity, on the pipe, and when the water started coming, it just leaked everywhere it could! The builders put us up in a nice hotel and we tried to find the positive in it all with nice hot breakfast every morning, someone ELSE making the beds and the fun pool to swim in! (Though my kids freaked out about the water..hopefully they will get better with it!).
We were out of our home for a week and we are so glad to get back in the swing
of things!. Things are almost all put back together, so that feels good!
Here are a few pictures!





They ended up having to pull down our kitchen ceiling, pull up carpet and the kitchen flooring and removing cabinets. Luckily the only thing that ws ruined was my laptop but we got that taken care of through Best Buy. We are so thankful that there wasnt a lot of damage to our personal things!
I am really tired..please excuse me if this doesnt make sense here or there! Haha!

6 comments:
that really stinks! glad things are almost put back together!
what a nightmare that must have been. So sorry that happened but it's good it didn't destroy too many personal things.
So...
I blog stalked you from facebook.
And...
I'm adding you to my blog list.
And...
It was nice to see you at ZUMBA tonight.
Also...
Sorry (again) about your rotten flood experience.
But...
I'm glad it's over.
Lastly...
I have NO idea why I'm writing this comment in this fashion. :)
I am so glad it all worked out!! You need a good long soak in that tub of yours and DON'T let Brandon tell you otherwise ;)
Holy cow!! I'm so sorry that is a huge pain!! I am glad you are back in your house though!
Nicole!! So Im bored at work and found your blog, I love it!! I must say you have the most adorable little family :) You are so creative and cute, I love it!! Anywho hope all is well!! Miss ya lady :)
Heather-
Post a Comment