Thursday, September 24, 2009

An Update or Two

I seriously feel like I am so behind on blogging! I still have to post Chayse's birthday pictures, but I took them with my CF card, so the files are huge and I dont have time to and resize them all and then upload them all to a slideshow! I hope that I can do that eventually! Haha!
Things are going good here! We were way busy with all the birthdays, but love that we get to party for so long! We are having a blast being together as a family and just spending time wrestling around, watching a movie or reading books.
My photography is keeping me busy! My friend Laurel and I rented out a different space that worked better for our studio, and it's been fun getting to do shoots there! I love that we will have it during the winter, so we can keep business rolling!
Brandon is working at Impact still, and just got a job at the hospital as a Cardiology Tech. He starts training in a week from Monday, and wll just do fill in, til it turns into more permanent hours. He is still in school, but is finishing next Aug. I am so proud of him! He has worked full time, done school full time and been a full time dad & husband. Thanks babe!
Chayse started preschool a couple weeks ago and I can already tell that its helped him socially. He isnt as nervous going places and being around new people. The other day I was dropping him off, and I was holding his hand walking him over to his teacher and once she said hi, he dropped me hand like he was a big boy and didn't want to be embarassed by his mom! Haha! He is so fun and has the best imagination! I love it!
Alexa...oh Alexa! This girl is giving me a taste of my own medicine haha! Sorry Dad! Thats all I have to say about that! :) No she is a doll and we love her so much! She had to her first time in nursery on Sunday and she did awesome! She walked in there and had no problems. She even saw Brandon peeking in to her classroom and she was just like "Dadda" and went on playing. She was very upset when it was time to go though. I think it will be good for her to be able to be aroun and socialize with kids other than her brother and cousins. She is starting to talk more, but is still at the point, that unless you are around her a lot, you may not be able to quite understand her. I love it when she carries on these long conversations with you but she is just talking jibberish! Its awesome! :)
Well sorry there aren't any pictures on this post! My next one will I am sure!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! And partying a lot too. I am so glad your photography is going so well. You are amazing at it and I love seeing the pictures you take! Someday I would love to get family pictures from you!!!