Friday, September 18, 2009

New Paint! New Look!

At the beginning of this month, my mother in law and I finally got around to doing the painting I have been wanting to get done! It was a busy couple of days painting and decorating, but I love how they turned out in the end! I still have some more to do on Chayse's room as far as decorating but I think we did more than enough for now haha!

7 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Great Job Looks so cute!!

The Krebs said...

I love your bedroom! The colors are so cute. I still need to do some painting. Hope things are going well.

The Krebs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brienne Alder said...

WOW Nicole you did DANG good. The paint job is fabulous. I love the colors. So So cute and elegant. GOOD JOB my friend. now if you could come and do mine....haha

Anonymous said...

Love the paint colors, the rooms look great!

Christy said...

WOW! LOve the colors! Good job Nicole! It's beautiful!

Chrissy Lee said...

Nicole your house is sooo cute. I love what you did!! I finally updated my blog too and there are some pics of Matias. Chrissy