Friday, September 18, 2009

Chayse's 4 yr old Pictures

On to my second post of the day! Chayse had the leftovers of a little stomach bug today, so we decided not to take any chances of him spreading it and kept him home from preschool. Needless to say he was devistated. So I decided him and I should go take his 4 yr old pictures! He was such a ham and did a great job! I seriously love this little guy and love that his claim of being a "big boy", doesn't stop him from having his snuggle time every day with me!!

He got a little silly towards the end, but I loved capturing his silly faces! :)

1 comment:

Brandon and Lynsay said...

He is such a doll! I love his silly face at the end too!! I cannot believe he is already 4. Time flies!! Great pictures, You truly have a gift girl! xoxo