What a big day for Chayse! He turns 4 years old and has his first day of Preschool!!! He was so excited! The second he got up he wanted to put on his new Spiderman backpack. He was so excited to pass out his special treats he brought for everyone! This little guy loves to learn and I am so happy for him that he gets to go to this great preschool!
He was very shy during orientation, so I worried about dropping him off the first day. The teacher is waiting outside to take them in, and I didnt know if he would go with her. He hesitated at first but then went with her and I am assuming he is doing great because I haven't gotten any phone calls or see him running down the street towards our house! Haha!
We have a busy day planned with lots of fun stuff to do for Chayse's birthday. His actual party is on Sunday and I will do a big post on about the weekend festivities!!
Chayse we are so happy that you are in our family! You make us laugh constantly and your little sister adores you! Thanks for being such an awesome little dude! Please stop growing up so fast..I dont know if I can take it! :)




4 comments:
Why do you have to make me feel like my pictures are worthless. My poor Andrew's pic's from his 1st day of school have the sun in his eyes and it's slightly out of focus and they aren't all bordered cute, and I didn't get him the "Transformer's" back pack he wanted and.....ugh! I am so not as cool as you!
I love all your pictures-you really capture the moment! So cute!! Hope Chase has a great birthday
Cute Pictures!
I can't believe he is in preschool how fun is that?! What cute pictures!
Post a Comment