Monday, June 27, 2011

Alexa Got A New Do!

So I finally conviced Brandon to let me cut Alexa's hair! The next person to convince was Alexa. She really wanted to grow her hair out like Rapunzel, like every other girl since "Tangled" came out. I was just tired of her tangled and oily hair every day after spending the whole day outside and repeated coats of sunscreen. Not to mention that it was a fight every single time she got out of the shower, to comb out her tangles!

I reminded Alexa that at the end of "Tangled", Flynn Rider cuts off Rapunzel's hair! So I guess that convinced her enough to let my friend Ashley cut her hair. Alexa sure was a wiggly little bug, but it turned out cute and we both love it!

Sometimes I do miss her long hair, but this is definitely so much easier for the summer!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh Alexa's hair is soo cute! We had the same situation going on with Madelyn....it was becoming nearly impossible to comb out, especially with all her curls. I sometimes miss the beautiful long hair but I definitely don't miss the constant fight every day of trying to brush it out. Macy's hair is starting to get the same way now so I am thinking a new do is coming her way in the next couple weeks. =)