Sunday, June 19, 2011

Zayde - 2 months

Zayde had his 2 month check up on Friday. He had to get a few shots and those are never fun. I hate hearing my little babies cry so hard. He did get a fever and was fussy, but I think he is doing much better now!

When he was at his 2 week appt I talked to the doctor about how I was worried that he always had his head cocked to the right. He also said that the front right part of his forehead was coming forward more, and showed me a few things to help correct that so we didnt have to deal with him having a helment later on. Luckily his head shape looks totally fine now and the doctor is really happy with it!

So on to his stats. The doc said he didn't gain as much as he would have liked, and said to try for a 3 lb weight gain for his 4 month! It's weird to hear that. My babies have always been on the chubbier side..and Alexa weighed 1 oz less than him at her 2 month check up..but I guess boys are a little different and held to a different chard when it comes to the percentiles. We are just going to up his food a little and see how he handles it! He has bad acid reflux off and on..and so we are working on getting that under control!

Zayde's Stats:
Height: 22 1/4 inches (25th percentile)
Weight: 10 lbs 8 oz (25th percentile)
Head: 15 1/4 inches (25th percentile)

Even though he was the biggest at birth..he is the smallest right now! I am sure he will catch up and get the same chubbers his big bro and sis had!

Here are some pics from the last few days!





No comments: