Thursday, June 17, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend for us was spent in Boise! I finally got to hold and cuddle my darling new niece, Berlin and hang out with my mom and grandma and aunt and my grandparents from my Dad's side! It was a relaxing 5 days and we had a great time!
We got in Saturday afternoon and headed straight to my sister's house and it was so fun to see her and her cute family! It's been getting harder and harder to live far away from her because she truely is my best friend...but who knows...maybe live will lead us back there sometime in the next couple years! We just hung out there and then headed to my grandparents house where we were staying and had a great time hanging out with them and had a fabulous dinner!
The next day we went to church and then headed over to my sister's house for another fabulous dinner with her family, my mom, grandma and aunt! My mom lives in CA and so we dont get to see her a lot, and it was great for the kids to be able to hang out with their grandma, great grandma and great aunt and we of course took lots of pics!

On Monday, I went over and did Berlin's newborn pics. The little sweetie did NOT want to sleep and it was ok, we worked with it and got fabulous pics of her! Love her so much! You can check out the sneak peek here. Then we had a BBQ and my grandparents house and Brandon showed off his mad BBQ skills!(Alexa looks like a ragamuffin in these pics, but she didnt care at the time and neither did I! Haha! )
I love this picture of Chayse laughing! I have no idea what it was about, but it was obviously hilarious! :)

Tues we were able to meet up with my mom and grandma for lunch at one of my fav places, Blue Sky Bagels! After that we headed back to spend some time with my grandpa. I watched "The Music Man" with him and it was really special because I used to do that with him when I was younger. It was fun to be able to do that with him, and my little Chayse. Its a good movie. Check it out! That night we had Kimber over for a yummy ham dinner made by my grandma and we had a little birthday party for her.

Wednesday we woke up, packed up and headed to my sister's to spend a little bit of time with her on her bday before we headed back home. I got as much cuddle time as I could with little Berlin! I miss her already!

Thanks to everyone who made it a fun trip! It was great to spend so much time with our family and I declared it a business free trip (besides Berlin's pics of course)..and that made it very relaxing as well!

Can't wait to come back in July for a fabulous wedding shoot, some time in Boise, and some time at the cabin in McCall!! :)

No comments: