Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day

We are so thankful for the dads in our lives! Our dads are pretty awesome and we are thankful for all they do for us! Love you both!
One of the things that was most important to me when it comes to raising children, is to know that my kids would have a very present, loving, caring and totally awesomely crazy fun dad in their lives.
Brandon has definitely stepped up to the plate..and then some!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These kids are pretty dang lucky to have such an awesome dad in their lives! I am so thankful for his hardwork and dedication to making this family BE a family..and a happy one at that! We love you babe!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

What a lucky lady you are ! I know so many men who dont help nor care what is going on in thier childrens lives but I have to give it to Bradon he is not on eof those men. He loves you and your children so much you can see it in every pic! I think Im pretty lucky too ;)

Lis said...

Looks like your kiddos got a good daddy! Those pictures are so cute. Yay for Dads!