Better late than never right? We have just been havin a blast playin all summer!
For the 4th of July weekend, we headed to Syracuse to spend it at Brandon's brother's house. We swam in their neighborhood pool, BBQ'd, played volleyball and did fireworks! We stayed over that night, and then in the morning got up and got everyone ready for family pictures. Yes I took them and did the whole, set the timer...run over to the group..and try and make myself look presentable in what seems like 5 seconds. (The camera says 10 seconds, but I swear it lies). Later that afternoon we headed to Jacque's house with my dad, bro and his girlfriend and had a fabulous 4th of July meal!
Thanks for the fun weekend everyone!! It was a lot of fun!
For the 4th of July weekend, we headed to Syracuse to spend it at Brandon's brother's house. We swam in their neighborhood pool, BBQ'd, played volleyball and did fireworks! We stayed over that night, and then in the morning got up and got everyone ready for family pictures. Yes I took them and did the whole, set the timer...run over to the group..and try and make myself look presentable in what seems like 5 seconds. (The camera says 10 seconds, but I swear it lies). Later that afternoon we headed to Jacque's house with my dad, bro and his girlfriend and had a fabulous 4th of July meal!
Thanks for the fun weekend everyone!! It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:
I love the blue on Alexa's teeth! Hayden gets that everytime he eats candy!
Post a Comment