A couple of weekends ago we headed to Boise for my sister's baby shower, and my good friend, Mandi's wedding! It was a busy trip for sure, but we had a blast spending time with friends and family! For lunch on Friday, I met up with some of the girls for a fun lunch with the babes! Thanks for coming Amber, Lyns, and Courtney! (I can't believe we didnt take any pictures! Next time for sure!) It was a lot of fun to see your kids and visit with you! I love catching up when I get to come to Boise! Friday night was Mandi's rehearsal dinner at Murphy's and it was a lot of fun! Good food and good talkin!
Then on Saturday afternoon, I went to Kimber's baby shower. Abbie, Chrissy and Loni did a great job at throwing her a fabulous shower! Great job ladies! All the detail and the food and decor! Loved it!






(shout out to Mona and whoever else helped with the food! It was fabulous to say the least!)That night was Mandi's wedding and as to be expected..it was gorgeous! She looked like a princess and I am so so so so so happy for her and Bart! She is the last of us girls to take the plunge into married life..so now she needs to get on the parenthood part! Haha!
I also loved spending time with my grandparents! They are such sweet people and have the kindest hearts. My kids adore playing games with my grandma and like I have said before, it amazes me the energy she has to get down on the floor to play with them!
I had a great time in Boise and can't wait to come back..becuase that will mean my baby neice will have come into this world!!! I cant wait! Also thanks to my sister and Adam for letting us stay there one night! I love you sis! You are the best and once again..so excited for baby girl!!!!

1 comment:
i love you too!
Post a Comment