Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Photo Website!

(click to check out the new site!)

I decided a couple of months ago, that having a website, sneak peek blog, and fan page on facebook..was too much for me to keep up with for my photography. So I figured it would be the best to merge the website and sneak peek blog! So now, you only have to go to one site to check out sneak peeks, pricing, galleries, etc! I redesigned my logo and made a few changes with the pricing! Make sure to take a look!
Thanks!
Nicole

1 comment:

Jill W said...

I love it! I don't have a ton of followers, but I'd love to do a post on my blog cashincache.blogspot.com about you! I want to start featuring Cache Valley businesses. Let me know if you're interested!

We need to schedule our shoot soon! I want to schedule for maybe around May sometime. Let me know what dates you have available! Stephen informed me he has a bunch of personal time he can take at work, too, so it can be during the week! :-)