Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Girls

A few weeks ago, we had a fun girls night out! As always it was a blast with these ladies! As stated in the post title, these are some of my favorite girls! We always laugh so hard and have a great time, and even act a little dorky too! Haha! We went to eat at Beehive Grill and its a very yummy place I might add! Then after that, we went to "Bounty Hunter" and yes it was good and yes we all drooled over our Gerry.
Anyway, there are a few pics from dinner. Ya..I know..we are dorks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... I love it! You and your friends are hot! Are we having a girls night this week?

laci said...

Oh goodness! Love you Ash. :) And thank heavens my face is looking down in the one of me. I agree with Tana, girl's night????