



After church we went down to Syracuse to have her family birthday and Brandon's brother's house. It was so nice of them to let us use their house for her party! It was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone for the great presents for Alexa and the time and effort that was put into them! Also, thanks to LaDonna for Alexa's darling birthday skirt! I loved it! So did Lex!Yes Yes I know..WalMart messed up and mispelled Princess! Oh well.. we all know what it was supposed to say haha!
I am so happy to have Alexa in our lives! Time has flown these past two years! She has definitely given me a run for my energy, but I couldnt love her more! I love her sweet little laugh, her "way bi-i-g" kisses, how she calls out our names every morning in her little voice, saying she is ready to come out of her crib, her constant hugs and "i yuv oo's". Chayse thinks she is pretty much fantastic and is very protective of her! They have started fighting, over toys. Usually its Chayse wanting to play with her toys. Haha! Anyway, Alexa is talking a ton and forming short sentences. Its so cute to here her tiny voice. She has had a problem with screaming..a lot. Especially when I am on the phone in the car. We are working through it though! She has shown a little interest here and there with potty training, but hasnt give us that FOR SURE its time sign! So we are just putting her on here and there and getting her used to the idea. With Chayse we realized they will do it completely on their own time and there is no use pushing it until they are ready!
Anyway, Alexa is amazing and sweet and we love her to death! Its not fair that she is growing up so fast!

2 comments:
looks like she had a fabulous birthday!
How is she already 2 years old? That means that mine will be turning 2 soon too! Aaahhhh! =)
She is such a little doll and it looks like she was spoiled rotten on her special day! (Just as a princess should be right?)
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment