Last Sunday we had a Welcome Home party for my sister in law, Stacy and her boyfriend Jamie. Stacy was a nanny back east where she met Jamie and he needed a change of pace and some new scenery, so he moved back with her. We all really like him! Anyway, we decided that since we had everyone together, it would be a fabulous time to do our family pictures! This is the first one since we have been married, that wasn't thrown together real quick on the side of a house or a wall in the church. Jamie helped with the ones I couldn't take and did a great job! Here are my favs!


















(We are getting our little family pictures coming up here sometime this summer, so I will post those when we get them!)

1 comment:
These turned out so great! I saw them on facebook I think, but wanted to tell you again, how cute they turned out!
Post a Comment