Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Visit to the Dentist

Chayse had a dentist appointment a couple of weeks ago. I was dreading it! Every time I take him, he screams bloody murder. He has this look of terror in his eyes and he just starts shaking so bad! All they have ever been able to do is brush on flouride and the dentist bravely looks in his mouth..though I warn him..it's at his own risk. Things may be bit off.

But alas, my little boy made me proud! He was such a brave big boy and LOVED going to the dentist this time! He got a titch nervous when the dentist started to look in his mouth, but other than that he was golden. He got to watch "Cars" while his teeth were being cleaned and he loved it! I was suprised at how well he sat through the x-rays! When I was working at Dr Lyman's..I sometimes dreaded cleaning little kid's teeth because they hated those dang xray holders and it was hard to get a good picture!
Hopefully Alexa will do just as well when I take her in! Good job buddy! We are proud of you!



4 comments:

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Yay Chayse!! I took Chloe last week and we were so close to getting the xrays, I mean vest on, cheek thingy in, and the second she moved the machine towards her we were done..... all we got to do was an exam. I am hoping that showing her Chayse's pic's will ease her into an actual cleaning next time :)

Tegan said...

Yay Chayse!!! Peyton LOVES going to see Dr. Yun!!

Becca Jane said...

Wow, such a brave boy! I don't see the dentist going over well AT ALL with Cam....we're going to wait until next Summer to try though.

Christy said...

Good job Chayse! He was very brave!