Monday, July 27, 2009

A Big Bump for my Little Boy!

We were at Brandon's parent's house last night, hangin out on the back patio. Chayse was going to show Travis some of his UFC fighting moves when he trippd over a stool and face planted it into the cement. I didn't see exactly how he fell, but I heard the thud and my heart dropped and my stomach turned. Instantly he had a HUGE goose egg on his head and his knees were banged up and swollen. We immediately got ice on it and didn't get to take these pictures til about 4 hours later, so it was bigger than shown here. It was so sad, but he was a brave boy!

6 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Wow he must of hit it hard!! Poor little guy-Oh by the way I love your family pictures. . . way Cute!!

Shel Loney said...

At least he let you put ice on it. When Ace got her big bump on her head she was refusing to let us put ice on it. I finally just let her bawl and scream while I put it there and she layed in my arms fighting falling asleep.

jen said...

Ouch! You were right that is a huge bump! It's amazing how kids can bounce back! He looks so cute in the pictures . . . even with the bump!

Jill W said...

Oh my goodness - ouch! Nice background, by the way. I have the same one!

The Jensen's said...

Those poor little ufc fighters just get beat up! I am glad he was so brave! to Ufc fight my boy are not as brave! ha ha ~ what a cute story !

Christy said...

oh my goodness! That is one heck of a bump!! he looks like he was pretty tough about it though!