Not much goes on in January..its a hard month to get through! Glad we made it to February! We hung out a lot at home in January, since we had a lot of red air days. Unless we were going to preschool or running necessary errands..we tried to keep ourselves occupied inside. We read books, colored, watched TV (probably more than we should have), and did a lot of dance sessions in our kitchen! Here are just a few pictures of the kids. We are getting a little stir crazy and cant wait for our trip to San Diego in a couple weeks. (Though someone should probably knock me or Alexa out for the plane ride....Im not sure how she will handle it and Im not sure I want to be conscious enough to deal with it! Haha!)
I was on the computer one night and Brandon was watching TV. He asks me if Chayse is by me and I said no and we were wondering where the heck he was. Well he fell asleep in Alexa's carseat. It was quite funny.
This is Alexa's favorite place to sit downstairs. She sits right in the corner of where the couch and loveseat meet. She will sit and pretend to draw, read or just watch her crazy brother. She is very tired in this picture and sat down to take a break!


Brandon and Chayse decided to play football in the house. It was just a stuffed football but Chayse definitely got a kick out of it!

Alexa has some crazy hair when she wakes up! It cracks Chayse up! 


Chayse thought it would be fun to take pictures of them making silly faces. Oh the things we find interesting to do when the weather is crappy and the kids are bored!
~*~
Alexa is turning ONE on Saturday! I am still in disbelief and denial. I refused to pack away her burp cloths when I was going through the clothes that didn't fit her anymore. I got sad when I found some infant gas drops and realized she has grown out of the need to use those. She soon will be forward facing in her carseat so I can see her cute little grin, and that I am excited about!!
Stay tuned next week for a post on her birthday party!

3 comments:
Some cute pictures!! Alexa has such pretty blue eyes!
haha these pics are great!! I miss you and the kids...come visit me....Im lonely!
I love the picture of Alexa looking at Chase doing the silly face! What a classic! This is one that you will look at in ten year and cry! I LOVE IT! (Good tears)
Post a Comment