She is awesome and we love her tons! I will post later about all that she is up to and her stats, but I had to blog about her party first! It was a blast!!!
Thank you so so so so much Jacque for all your help with decorating and the cupcakes!
BEWARE:
There are a lot of pictures! Oodles and oodles! Some of our family and friends couldn't make this glorious event, and we were sad about that..so they get to relive the party through this post!
Enjoy!
Don't these cupcakes look scrumptious? I would have to say I am rather proud of Jacque and I's skills. They turned out better than we expected!
Me with my birthday girl! She wasn't all for posing for the picture obviously! haha!
Chayse and the "One Shoe'd Bandit" birthday girl!
Daddy and his baby girl!
Uncle Travis with Alexa!
I got her this cute little cupcake balloon! Couldn't resist!
She can get anything she wants with this smile!
Oh how we love Lilybeth and all her chubbers!
She knew what was coming.
" What?"
~*~


Thanks Great Gramma Helen!!!




I know this picture is a little blurry, but I love it anyway!
Here is the little diva with the purse Grandpa F got her and
"Don't mess with my new dolly!"

She makes my heart melt!
~*~
Doesn't she look so cute?
Thank you LaDonna!!!
" I get to make a huge mess and fill myself full of sugar..and NO ONE
will stop me!!"


MMMMMMMM!
MMMMMMMM!PRESENT TIME!!!
Thanks to everyone who spoiled this little girl rotten! She loved everything she got!
Now she finally has some girly toys to play with!!!
the cell phone Jenny R got her!
She loves to carry around her purse but wants it up on her shoulder like Mommy.
She loves to chat on the cell phone as well, in her baby gibberish! (Just like Mommy; minus the baby gibberish part!)
~*~
What a fun party we had for her! Lots of cake, ice cream presents and the best of all:
friends and family
to share it all with!
Thanks to everyone who came!
We love you all!
We missed those who couldn't make it!
P.S. Thank you to my Dad and his friend Jacque for playing with the kids!
They LOVED it!
You were so good to play hide and go seek and you even helped pick up the tornado of toys that were strewn across the room!
Thank you both so so much!

17 comments:
oh my gosh Alexa's party dress and shoes were out of control cute! it looks like she had such a great day. i'm sad you live so far away, it would have been fun to be there!
that is such a cute birthday!! She is a doll. The cupcakes look awesome! The pics I love them all! Your such a good mom!!!!!!
Thanks for inviting us! Lilybeth had fun, even though it was close to naptime! Sorry we couldn't stay longer! Alexa was the star of the show! She was so darn cute!
Such cute pictures! It looks like Alexa had a fun birthday and that she was pretty spoiled. She's so cute she deserves it though!
So cute! I can't believe she is 1 time goes by so fast! I was thinking of doing the cupcake first bday for brooklyn...great minds think alike! I need to call you to catch up. Happy birthday Alexa you are darling!
I love how that dress turned out! So cute! Looks like Miss Alexa had quite the party-how fun! I can't believe she's already one...next up, Jaden's birthday! I don't even want to think about it.
Holy crap can I just tell you that the party dress is like the cutest thing I have ever seen! Where did you get it and how much? She looks so cute!
Such great pics! Alexa is just adorable and I LOVED those decorations!!!! Her dress is adorable and those cupcakes looked so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fun party!!! I wish we were there for it, and I wish you could be here for Peytons :( MOVE HERE ALREADY!!!!!!
You are such a good Mom..to throw such a fun and cute party!
Alexa is a doll and so stylish!
Oh my gosh, first birthdays are bitter sweet! She is looking more like you everyday! I wish we were there! Give her a million and one kisses, she one now! I am glad it went well!!
SMOOCHES
Cute, cute CUTE!!!
Happy Birthday Alexa! The decorations and cupcakes are so cute. And of course Alexa is the cutest of all! A year goes by so fast, pretty soon Emmie will be 1! Can't believe it
I can't believe she's already one! I love all the decorations and you did such a great job with the cupcakes! You sure know how to throw a party!
Thank you for having us! It was tons of fun! Alexa was so so so cute in her party dress!
Wow! What a cute party you put on for Alexa!! She is so CUTE!! loved all the pictures!
I can't believe she is 1 already. The pictures look great. Miss you.
Post a Comment